08 Sep Jeremy Rowland – September 2016
We are preparing for a very busy season! BCPM will be assisting with five church plants within the next six weeks. The church plants are listed below with the Get Acquainted Meeting dates and we will send daily updates with the progress.
Please pray for these projects and that the Lord will establish these local churches for His glory.
1) Sept 11-15 – East Bay Baptist Church in East Providence, RI (Pastor Tony Barbosa) – Reproducing church/pastor (Greater RI Baptist Temple – Pastor Jeff Amsbaugh)
2) Sept 18-22 – Anchor Baptist Church in Potsdam, NY (Pastor James Noreau) Reproducing church/pastor (Westbrook Baptist Church – Pastor Roland Gay)
3) Sept 25-29 – Mount Victory Baptist Church in Glen Allen, VA(Pastor Steve Boots) – Reproducing church/pastor (Gill Grove Baptist Church – Pastor John Brothers)
4) Oct 2-6 – Kalamazoo Baptist church in Kalamazoo, MI (Pastor Seth Green) – Reproducing church/Pastor (Parker Memorial Baptist Church – Pastor Jim Green)
5) Oct. 16-20 – Faith’s Door Baptist Church in West Kelowna, BC (Pastor Josh Smith) – Reproducing church/pastor(Peoples’ Baptist Church – Pastor Wes Hutchins)
Thank you again for all those who have prayed for the Jessup family and BCPM during this time of transition. The Lord has been very gracious and has given comfort and wisdom. Visit BCPM.org to see a tribute to Dr. Jessup along with a short “Thank you” video. We have a wonderful staff and board of pastors that have been a great help to insure that the ministry continues to prosper. With my two oldest sons, Caleb and Kyle, now in college, I will be traveling with my wife Teresa and son, Ryan, to personally visit with pastors and churches who support our ministry. So many pastors have mentioned their continued support for BCPM and I appreciate the partnership and encouragement.
The “Reaping the Harvest” offering will be taken up this fall and this year it is dedicated to Dr. Jessup. When BCPM was established in 1993, Dr. Jessup never wanted to “charge” churches for BCPM’s services. BCPM spends $4,000 on average per church plant and, 23 years later, BCPM still offers services without asking for payment. Please pray about giving to this offering so that our ministry can continue to be a blessing to these new churches. A brochure will go out soon with all the details.
Thank you for your financial and prayer support for BCPM as the ministry continues to help churches reproduce churches for generations to come. Only eternity will tell how your investment has influenced the world for the cause of Christ.